Friday, January 9, 2009

The Happy Poem.

I love your smile
I love your laugh
I love you the way you are

You make me smile
You make me laugh
You love me for who I am

I wouldn't change you for the world
You're great beyond compare
There's no other like you
You're unique in every way

You're a goofball and a dork
you're can be so dumb at times
but you're still so smart and caring
We both like saying stupid things that make us laugh and laugh

I guess the thing I'm saying
is that your great the way you are
never change or try to
because without you
I wouldn't know what to do
I love you
and Im glad to have you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Anusha : see, i totally can write happy poems. But i have to admit, it was so much more difficult than writing about the 'd' word..

5 comments: