Monday, January 5, 2009

Music

Music is a very very VERY important part of my life and cant really imagine my life without it. Here are some of my all time favourite songs:

Back In Black - AC/DC - Classic rock & roll. First release with Brian Jones as the singer - it was an instant classic.

Love Hurts - Nazareth - I can't say much about the band as I don't know of any other song that they've done but THIS song is excellent!

Kashmir - Led Zepplin - Physical Graffitti is, in my opinion, one of the greatest rock and roll albums of all time.

Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppellin - LZ was a pivotal band for me. What a sexy song!

Dirty Deeds - AC/DC - I am a huge fan of this band. This song is what turned me on to heavy metal and I've never looked back.

Photograph - Def Leppard - Fun music, I still grin when I hear any of their hits - Pour Some Sugar On Me, Foolin', Armageddon It, Let's Get Rocked - good old fashioned rock and roll.

I Love Rock and Roll - Joan Jett - Who knew women could rock?

Paranoid - Black Sabbath - Ozzy and Sabbath - the first heavy metal band (its either them or Judas Priest) of its kind - they started a revolution.

Run To The Hills - Iron Maiden - Nice song. Blood Brother, Aces High, Wickerman and a few others are my favourite songs from this band. (Hopefully I get to meet them this February =) )

Last Child - Aerosmith - If you're looking for pure vintage American Metal - this song and this band is it. Raw, shocking evocative - I've been an Aerosmith fan ever since.

Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne - It's Ozzy, what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment